The 2019 Horticultural & Domestic Produce Schedule is now available.
The Horticultural & Domestic Produce marquee is a celebration of home-produced horticulture, food and crafts. We are always delighted to welcome new competitors and there are few things to keep in mind before you begin:
- Entries to the different classes must be made before Friday 13 September.
- Entries need to be made using the correct entry form and payment must be made by cash or cheques written out to ‘The Southwell Agricultural Society’
- You will receive your entry cards in the post before the Show.
- Please take care to follow the instructions in the Schedule – particularly noting any special arrangements required for particular entries (i.e., cakes on plates, tin sizes etc) and please do read the Rules in the front of the Schedule. ** No late entries will be accepted **
ENTRIES CLOSE FRIDAY 13 SEPTEMBER 2019 at 5.00 pm
To download the Horticultural & Domestic Produce Schedule for 2019 please click here
To download the Horticultural & Domestic Produce Entry Form for 2019 please click here
Please click on the class number to view and download the pictures/text to enable your entry to the competition.
- Class 8: colouring competition
- Class 9: (Children aged 6 & 7) Handwriting: Write the poem ‘Autumn means Harvest’ Written in pencil. No illustrations, displayed in a clear plastic wallet.
- Class 10: (Children aged 8 & 9) Handwriting: write the first and last verse of ‘The Farmer’s Boy’ with an ink pen. No illustrations – displayed in a clear plastic wallet.
Entries for the Domestic & Horticultural Classes close two weeks before Show Day. Late entries cannot be accepted under any circumstances. Please refer to the Rules of Entry in the Schedule for further details.